OverviewROMENPATCH is a cold applied asphalt emulsion mixture for the purpose of repairing paving bumps and fixing potholes.
The small-amount package is ideal for small-scale repairs.
Two types are available, consisting of a fine graded type and a coarse graded type.
After pouring the asphalt emulsion in to the transparent bag containing the aggregate, mixing can be carried out simply by shaking the bag. Pour the mixture into the location that you wish to repair, and use a trowel to carry out the finishing. The trouble of weighing and of using machines will not be required.
- Zero run-off construction will be possible.
- Hardening is fast, so that opening to the traffic can be carried out in a short period.
- Ideal small amount package for small-scale repairs.
- Because implementation does not require machinery, work will be easy.
- Adhesion is favorable both for asphalt paving and concrete paving.
- Repair of bumps at implementation joints
- Repair of bumps around manholes
- Repair of bumps at expansion and contraction joints of bridge surface paving
- Patching of potholes
- Small-scale road surface repairs