Management of Road and Pavement
Surveys and Consulting
- Road Surface Properties and Conditions Survey System
- Nondestructive Pavement Structure Diagnosis System
- Bridge deck survey system
- Road Pavement Environmental Safeguard Diagnosis System
- Management of Road and Pavement
ROCS Lite web
Paving management system
ROCS Lite web is a system that links road surface images taken with the Romen Catcher Series (Romen Catcher VP and Romen Catcher LY Jr.) with Google Maps™ so they can be displayed.
ROCS Lite web can be used indoors or out, using the internet to check conditions and share information on site, providing assistance in a variety of road management scenarios.
- Browsing*1 is possible from any location, as long as you are connected※2 to the internet.
- Latest maps*3 are displayed, which are provided in Google MapsTM.
- There is no need to install software on a user PC or store road surface images.
- The system does not require upgrades to operating systems (Windows) or browsers*4.
- Data is managed safely*5 on the server.
- Network configuration is unnecessary.
- ※1： A limit is set on the number of browser clicks (page views).
- ※2： Internet connectivity expenses (costs for setting up an environment and communicating) are excluded.
- ※3： Customers require no contract with Google in order to use Google Maps™.
- ※4： Windows XP or higher is recommended as the operating system. Recommended browsers are Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 15 or higher.
- ※5： Security, fire, earthquake, water-resistance, and electrical backup measures are in place at the building housing the server, which has received certification under the Information Disclosure Guidelines for Safety and Reliability of ASP/ SaaS. To enhance security, we recommend that customers periodically change their user IDs and passwords.