ROMEN CATCHER VPW
It reduces the work carried out on the roads as far as possible, allowing safe inspections to be carried out.
- Simultaneous acquisition of vertical direction acceleration, road crack imaging, and cross section profile by the survey vehicle
- Recording of photographs
- The road surface condition is evaluated indoors using the acquired data
1. Longitudinal irregularities (IRI: International Roughness Index): Visual evaluation of IRI from the vertical acceleration standard deviation and the images 2. Rutting: Visual evaluation of the rutting by displaying the cross section condition and the road surface images on a personal computer indoors, and referring to the photographs for comparison judging. 3. Road cracks: Visual evaluation of the road crack ratio by displaying the road surface images on a personal computer indoors, and referring to the photographs for comparison judging. 4. No. of patches: Counting of the number of patches in the evaluation section from the images.
Additionally, from the survey results, the following types of outputs can be created.
・Documentation in tables of road surface conditions※
※Supports the description formats (Format A, Format B) in the “General Inspection Implementation Outline (Proposed) [Pavement Edition]” of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Recording of photographs: Cloud-based system “PH-MAP.web”
- Visualization of damage conditions: “Damage Condition Color Map (MCI Color Map)”