Economically Efficient Construction Methods
Products & Construction Methods
- Recycling Construction Methods
- Heat Island Countermeasure Construction Methods
- Economically Efficient Construction Methods
- Landscape Methods
- Waterproof Methods for Bridge Decks
- Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
- Railway Viaduct Deck Slab and Slab Track Plate Construction Methods
The EMULTEC construction method is a cold applied type surface processing (Chip Seal) construction method used in surface layer roughness repair and for preventive maintenance. The EMULTEC construction method uses the modified asphalt emulsion “TAKUMIZOL” which has an outstanding aggregate gripping strength, and the pre-coat aggregate “ROMEN CHIP” which has enhanced adhesion. Because the implementation of the EMULTEC construction method is carried out by the dedicated finisher “ROMEN MACKU II” which simultaneously sprays the TAKUMIZOL and ROMEN CHIP, a highly precise and uniform surface is formed.
The SURFTREAT construction method is a surface processing type preventive maintenance construction method that is intended to refresh aged paving and paving that has undergone surface roughening. In the SURFTREAT construction method, the “ST ZOL” and “ST SAND” modified asphalt emulsions containing inorganic fillers are used.