Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
Search by Construction Method
- Recycling Construction Methods
- Heat Island Countermeasure Construction Methods
- Economically Efficient Construction Methods
- Landscape Methods
- Waterproof Methods for Bridge Decks
- Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
- Railway Viaduct Deck Slab and Slab Track Plate Construction Methods
POROUS MODE Construction Method
The POROUS MODE construction method is a surface strengthening (top coat) construction method for porous asphalt paving.
POROUS MODE is a MMA-type two-stage hardening type resin. By sprinkling it on the surface of porous asphalt paving, the scattering of aggregates and clogging will be inhibited.
- The scattering of aggregate in porous asphalt paving will be inhibited.
- The clogging of porous asphalt paving will be inhibited.
- The addition of colored toners allows colors to be freely applied.
- Strengthening of porous asphalt surfaces at intersections, vehicle stopping places, curves, and locations which large-sized vehicles frequently enter and leave
- Coloring of porous asphalt paving surfaces (increasing awareness of bus lanes and areas leading to intersections)
- Expressway interchange approach lanes, service areas, and parking areas