Search by Construction Method
- Recycling Construction Methods
- Heat Island Countermeasure Construction Methods
- Economically Efficient Construction Methods
- Landscape Methods
- Waterproof Methods for Bridge Decks
- Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
- Railway Viaduct Deck Slab and Slab Track Plate Construction Methods
COLOR COAT construction method
Paving for color coating at normal temperatures
OverviewThe Color Coat construction method allows paving surfaces to be colored easily at normal temperatures. The method uses Nichireki Color Coat #1001, an acrylic emulsion.
- Excellent slip resistance
- Many color variations, allowing for clear coloring
- Excellent adhesiveness, wear resistance, and water resistance
- Flexible emulsion, preventing cracks from forming
- Parking lots, etc.