Search by Construction Method
- Recycling Construction Methods
- Heat Island Countermeasure Construction Methods
- Economically Efficient Construction Methods
- Landscape Methods
- Waterproof Methods for Bridge Decks
- Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
- Railway Viaduct Deck Slab and Slab Track Plate Construction Methods
COALCUT R Construction Method
The COALCUT R construction method is resin-based anti-skid paving (Neat construction method, thin layer paving).
The skid resistance of a road surface is improved by sprinkling and fixing hard aggregates and ceramic aggregates on the surface after applying “COALCUT R” (resin-based bonding material) to the existing paving.
The properties and conditions of COALCUT R conform to the standards of the Technical Association of Resin Pavement.
- A high skid resistance is obtained.
- Because colored aggregate is used, the visibility is high, allowing it to be used for making drivers aware of bus lanes and intersections.
- A wide range of color variations are available.
- Implementation over small areas can also be supported.
- Areas surrounding intersections
- Bus lanes
- Curves and steep roads
- Pedestrian roads, cycling paths