Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
Search by Construction Method
- Recycling Construction Methods
- Heat Island Countermeasure Construction Methods
- Economically Efficient Construction Methods
- Landscape Methods
- Waterproof Methods for Bridge Decks
- Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
- Railway Viaduct Deck Slab and Slab Track Plate Construction Methods
PRMS Construction Method
The PRMS construction method is a resin-based mortar construction method that fills the voids in the surface of porous asphalt paving with water-permeable resin mortar. This strengthens the surface of the porous asphalt paving, allowing maintenance of the function and extension of the paving lifetime.
The PRMS construction method uses a high-performance resin binder with outstandingly high durability and swift hardening and a special small grain size aggregate.
- Road surface strengthening can be planned, and aggregate scattering due to twisting at intersections and the use of tire chains in cold regions can be inhibited.
- Maintains the low noise function.
- Skid resistance will be improved.
- Clogging can be inhibited.
- Intersections and vehicle stopping areas
- Porous asphalt paving subject to severe usage conditions such as curves and bus lanes
- Expressway interchange approach roads, service areas and parking areas
- Car parks
- Porous asphalt paving in cold regions
PRMS Multi-Functional Method
※For anti-freeze function, PRMS Multi-functional method which rubber crumb is used as main material is prepared.