COLORPHALT TO Construction Method
OverviewThe COLORPHALT TO construction method is natural stone gravel permeable paving for pedestrians.
The COLORPHALT TO construction method uses the “COLORPHALT TO” epoxy resin, which is a resin bonding material, and various types of natural stone gravels.
- Has an outstanding adhesive ability with concrete paving and asphalt paving.
- Because it has permeability, there will be no puddles even when it rains.
- Because natural stone is used, a natural feeling is created.
- General sidewalks, walking trails, pedestrian bridges, and walkways in shopping centers and housing estates
- Parks, amusement facilities, etc.