Products & Construction Methods
- Recycling Construction Methods
- Heat Island Countermeasure Construction Methods
- Economically Efficient Construction Methods
- Landscape Methods
- Waterproof Methods for Bridge Decks
- Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
- Railway Viaduct Deck Slab and Slab Track Plate Construction Methods
COLORPHALT TO Construction Method
The COLORPHALT TO construction method is natural stone gravel permeable paving for pedestrians.
The COLORPHALT TO construction method uses the “COLORPHALT TO” epoxy resin, which is a resin bonding material, and various types of natural stone gravels.
- Has an outstanding adhesive ability with concrete paving and asphalt paving.
- Because it has permeability, there will be no puddles even when it rains.
- Because natural stone is used, a natural feeling is created.
- General sidewalks, walking trails, pedestrian bridges, and walkways in shopping centers and housing estates
- Parks, amusement facilities, etc.