Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
Search by Construction Method
- Recycling Construction Methods
- Heat Island Countermeasure Construction Methods
- Economically Efficient Construction Methods
- Landscape Methods
- Waterproof Methods for Bridge Decks
- Porous Asphalt Pavement-related Construction Methods
- Railway Viaduct Deck Slab and Slab Track Plate Construction Methods
POROUS MODE E Construction Method
The POROUS MODE E construction method is a surface strengthening (top coat) construction method for porous asphalt paving that inhibits aggregate scattering.
POROUS MODE E is a two-stage hardening type reactive emulsion which has less odor than the previous resin-based materials, and is a material that is gentle to the environment.
- The aggregate scattering resistance is high, and it has outstanding durability.
- Clogging will be inhibited.
- Because the main constituent is asphalt emulsion, there is no odor such as that of the previous resin products, and the construction method will be gentle to the environment.
- Implementation is possible even when the road surface is wet or when the road surface temperature is high.
- Intersections and vehicle entrance and exit areas and stopping areas
- Expressway interchange approach roads
- Service area and parking area approach roads
- Car parks