CATIOZOL CME 1-3
OverviewCATIOZOL CME 1-3 are Japan’s first cationic asphalt emulsions for mixing, which were developed by Nichireki.
These emulsions conform to Japan Industrial Standards JIS K 2208 and the Pavement Design and Construction Guidelines MK 1-3.
- Site-generated materials such as general-purpose road crushed stone, pit gravel, or mined stone can be used, and mixing is possible at normal temperatures throughout the year.
- Can be used at any location, whether at a central plant, for on-site mixing or soil mixing.
- Has outstanding adhesion with the aggregate, so that after breaking it will not be affected by rainwater and will not peel off.
- CME-1: For mixing of coarse grade aggregates
- CME-2: For mixing of dense grade aggregates
- CME-3: For mixing of soils with aggregates