Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
SUPER TACKZOL is a rapid breaking tack coat emulsion in which the curing time has been greatly shortened from previous tack coats.
It conforms to the PKM-T (non-stick type asphalt emulsion) of the Japan Emulsified Asphalt Association.
- Throughout the year, the breaking is faster than for previous tack coats, so that the curing time can be greatly shortened.
- The emulsion does not easily stick to the tires of construction vehicles, so that contamination of the road surface will not occur.
- The emulsion has outstanding adhesive ability after breaking, which enhances the paving durability.
Curing Times for Various Types of Tack Coats
- Paving construction work in which the tack coat curing time is required to be shortened. (Intensive construction work, or construction work on main roads or in urban areas)
- Locations near to toll gates or tunnels where there will be a possibility of concrete paving surface contamination.
- Locations such as porous asphalt paving and bridge surface paving where a high adhesive strength is required.
- Steep gradients or hill roads, intersections or curves which are subject to high braking loads.
- Locations with many road surface markings such as roads in school zones or close to special facilities.