Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
CATIOZOL CPE 1-4
CATIOZOL are Japan’s first cationic asphalt emulsions for penetration, which were developed by Nichireki.
These emulsions conform to Japan Industrial Standards JIS K 2208 and the Pavement Design and Construction Guidelines PK 1-4.
- Use is possible at normal temperatures throughout the year, and the material is energy-conserving and non-polluting.
- Adheres firmly to aggregates, even when they contain moisture.
- Breaking is swift, so that the road can be opened to traffic soon after implementation.
- In wintertime or at night, breaking can be made faster by heating during implementation.
- There is no danger of the material catching fire.
- CPE-1: For surface treatment construction methods, cushion layers, and warm season penetration
- CPE-2: For surface treatment construction methods, cushion layers, and cold season penetration
- CPE-3: For prime coat and soil cement curing
- CPE-4: For tack coat