Crack Repairing Materials
Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
COALCUT K is a cold applied acrylic resin-based crack sealant that is suitable for crack and joint repair of asphalt paving and concrete paving.
Because work can be carried out simply by adding and mixing material A and material B contained in the polyethylene containers (containers should be squeezed by hand), the trouble of weighing or of using machines will not be required.
- Handling is easy, so that work can be carried out safely and swiftly.
- Hardening is fast, so that traffic control will only be required for a short time.
- Has outstanding penetration, so that injection into hairline cracks will be possible.
- Has great flexibility, so that it will closely adapt to cracks and joint parts.
- Has excellent weather resistance.
- Filling and repair of paving cracks
Crack sealing work