Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
CLEANPHALT Type II
CLEANPHALT Type II is a premix type polymer modified asphalt for warm mix asphalt, and conforms to polymer modified asphalt type II.
CLEANPHALT type II has the following features compared to polymer modified asphalt type II.
- The mixture manufacturing temperature can be reduced by approximately 30℃.
- Because the mixture shipping temperature can be reduced, the time required to cool to the traffic opening temperature can be shortened.
- The mixture properties and conditions will be the same as those of polymer modified asphalt type II.
- In the situation where manufacturing is carried out at the same temperature as the normal polymer modified asphalt type II, the time during which the implementation can be carried out can be greatly extended, so that it will also be appropriate for implementation in cold seasons.
Relationship between compacting temperature and compaction rate
- Asphalt paving for roads subject to heavy traffic with the purpose of reducing emissions of CO2 during manufacture
- Asphalt paving for roads subject to heavy traffic where it is required to open the road to traffic at an early period.
- Asphalt paving for roads subject to heavy traffic where an extension of the usage possible time is required due to winter season construction or when there is a long distance for transportation to a remote area.