Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
Polymer modified asphalt (to extend the life of porous asphalt paving)
OverviewChemiphalt MX is a type of polymer modified asphalt that helps to extend the life of porous asphalt paving. This product offers higher durability at high and low temperatures than our high-durability polymer modified asphalt type H and can be used in porous asphalt paving that features high porosity and small particle sizes. Chemiphalt MX offers a superior surface to conventional polymer modified asphalt type H, with better permanent deformation resistance and higher torsional and low-temperature aggregate scattering resistance.
FeaturesChemiphalt MX has the following features in comparison to various polymer modified asphalt type H.
- Superior aggregate scattering resistance at high temperatures makes the product suitable for use at intersections, which are affected by torsional forces from tires.
- Durability is also high when uses as a porous asphalt mixture with high porosity and small particle size.
- The product has outstanding resistance to clogging and remains water-permeable for a long period of time.
- Locations requiring extended-life porous asphalt paving
- Porous asphalt paving at intersections and other locations subject to torsional forces
- High-porosity asphalt paving
- Porous asphalt paving with small particle sizes