Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
ASZOL A is a nonionic asphalt emulsion for mixing use, which has an outstanding ability to mix with cement.
It conforms to Japan Industrial Standards JIS K 2208 and the Pavement Design and Construction Guidelines MN-1.
It is used in the “STABI-CEMENT RC Construction Method” cement and asphalt emulsion stabilization construction method (on-site base course recycling construction method).
- Has an outstanding ability to mix with cement, and is appropriate for cement and asphalt emulsion stabilization treatment.
- Since it has an excellent mechanical stability, it will be suitable for on-site continuous mixing using stabilizers.
- Mixture that jointly use ASZOL A and cement will have both the flexibility of asphalt and the rigidity of cement, so that they will form solid base courses that have excellent watertightness.
- The constructed base courses will have outstanding freezing and melting stability, durability, and resistance to contraction.
- Cement and Asphalt emulsion stabilization treatment base courses