Waterproof Materials for Bridge Decks
Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
CATICOAT X is a deck slab waterproofing layer primer that has a greatly reduced drying time when used at low temperatures.
In addition, it can also be applied as a primer for reflection crack absorbing sheets.
Conforms to the standard properties and conditions for solvent-based primers in the “Bridge Deck Slab Waterproofing Handbook” (Japan Road Association).
- Has quick-drying abilities even at low temperatures.
- Exhibits outstanding adhesive abilities.
- Because it is transparent, it will not cause contamination of surrounding structures or road surfaces.
- Primer on concrete deck slab and steel deck plate for asphalt-based coating waterproofing membrane, asphalt based waterproofing sheet, and guss asphalt paving.
- Primer for SFRC surfaces
- Primer for reflection crack absorbing sheets