OverviewNEOTAIYU SEALCOLD is a polysulfide-based two-component mixing type cold applied joint sealant.
It conforms to U.S. Federal Standard (FS/SS-S-200E).
- Has outstanding oil resistance to jet fuel oil and other types of oil.
- Behaves as an elastic body between -30℃ and 100℃. Does not become brittle at cold temperatures during wintertime, and does not become soft or extruded at high temperatures during summertime.
- Does not cause combustion even when subjected to instantaneous high heat, and has excellent heat resistance and flame resistance.
- Because it has strong adhesive power, and has excellent flexibility and elasticity, it closely adapts to the expansion and contraction of the joints.
- Since it is in a liquid form at normal temperatures before mixing, implementation and handling will be easy.
- It is a lead-free material that is considerate to the environment.
- Concrete joints at airports, petroleum bases, motor pools, and gasoline stations