Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
TOUGHPHALT SUPER RV
TOUGHPHALT SUPER RV is polymer modified asphalt that is used in recycling porous asphalt paving.
It uses recycled materials from porous asphalt paving (high function paving), and is used when re-utilizing these as a porous asphalt mixture.
- Recovers from the old asphalt’s low penetration rate to realize similar properties and conditions as new porous asphalt mixture that use the general polymer modified asphalt type H.
- The recycled aggregate can be mixed at 30-50%, realizing a high recycling ability.
- An aggregate scattering resistance is realized similar to that of a new mixture using porous asphalt type H.
Comparison of Cantabro loss rate according to recycled aggregate mixing rate
- Porous asphalt paving using recycled aggregate
(Recycled aggregate mixing rate: Taking 30-50% as the subject)