Pavement Supplementary Materials
Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
BARADRAIN is a drainage pipe that breaks down under impact, which is used in porous asphalt paving (high-function paving) or bridge surface paving.
Recycled PET bottles are used for 100% of the raw materials. Because the pipe will be broken down into fine fragments when the paving is milled, it will not become caught in the cutter and can therefore be safely used.
- Excellent water conveying capacity.
- Can be easily cut into pieces using a cutter.
- Recycled PET bottles are used for 100% of the raw materials.
- When laying the paving, the pipe will not be deformed by heat or loading.
- There will be no twists when winding.
- Water conveying pipes in porous asphalt paving
- Water conveying pipes above bridge deck slabs
- Locations where water drainage treatment is required in pedestrian areas