Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
TOUGHPHALT SUPER M
TOUGHPHALT SUPER M is a polymer modified asphalt that is used for porous asphalt paving (high function paving) on bridge with steel deck plates.
Has outstanding flexibility and fatigue resistance, and has a high ability to conform to the deformation of the bridge with steel deck plates.
Compared to polymer modified asphalt type H, TOUGHPHALT SUPER M has the following features.
- Due to the outstanding flexibility that allows it to conform to the behavior of the steel deck plates, cracking resistance and fatigue resistance have been dramatically improved.
- Because it will not become brittle at low temperatures, the resistance to aggregate scattering due to the use of tire chains in the wintertime will be outstanding.
- The adhesion with the aggregate is good, and the stripping resistance is outstanding.
Compare of fatigue resistance
- Porous asphalt paving on steel bridges (steel deck plates)