Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
NICHIPHALT HDS is a polymer modified asphalt type III.
It contributes to the high durability and long lifetime of the paving.
Compared to polymer modified asphalt type II, NICHIPHALT HDS has the following features.
- Because a higher dynamic stability will be obtained, it will be ideal for paving roads that are subject to ultra-heavy traffic or that are required to have an ultra-long life.
- Resistance to cracking will also be improved.
- The workability during the paving construction is the same as for normal modified asphalt.
- Surface layers and base courses of roads subject to heavy traffic
- Locations subject to traffic congestion such as intersections and bus stops
- Locations such as docks, truck terminals and piers where heavy vehicles operate
- Grooving pavement
- Airport paving