Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
NICHIREKI COLOR COAT #1001
Coated color paving material
OverviewNichireki Color Coat #1001 is a material used in coated color paving, having acrylic emulsion as its main constituent. It can be used as is for new asphalt paving services. Primer should be applied before using the product on existing paved asphalt surfaces (AS Primer) or concrete surfaces (#800 Primer).
- Superior adhesiveness, wear resistance, and water resistance
- Used for color paving that requires resistance to slipping and clear colors
- Flexible emulsion, preventing cracks from forming
- Superior weatherability
- Plazas, promenades, cycling paths, parking lots, etc.
- Tennis courts
- Pool sides, promenades, amusement parks, parks, school zones, etc.
- Flooring of general buildings (various types of warehouses, parking lots, schools, hospitals, research laboratories, shops, markets, and offices)