Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
REKIPHALT is an adhesive improved polymer modified asphalt for concrete deck slab bridge surface paving, and is standardized as a polymer modified asphalt type III-W. It is ideal for use in locations where damage is anticipated due to stripping.
Compared to polymer modified asphalt type II, LEKIPHALT has the following features.
- Has outstanding adhesion to the aggregate, which prevents occurrence of the stripping phenomenon.
- Has outstanding plastic deformation, wear resistance, and shock resistance.
- The mixture manufacturing and implementation ability is the same as for normal products.
- Concrete deck slab (RC, PC) bridge surface paving
- Porous asphalt paving base courses