OverviewCOLORPHALT CLEAR is a polymer and a modified petroleum resin-based binder (colored binder) for use on roads subject to heavy traffic.
It conforms to the polymer modified asphalt type II standards.
- By changing the paving color, visibility is enhanced, protecting the safety of people and vehicles.
- Has outstanding rut resistance and wear resistance, so that it can be applied to roads subject to heavy traffic.
- By adding pigments, it will be possible to make colored paving that has various colors.
- Bus lanes, inside tunnels, intersections, and intersections on roads subject to heavy traffic
- Landscape paving that uses natural aggregates (such as gravel)