OverviewSEROSEAL SS is an asphalt-based hot applied joint sealant for concrete joints on roads that are subject to heavy traffic.
Conforms to the “Hot-applied Injected Joint Material Quality (High elasticity type)” of the Pavement Design and Construction Guidelines.
- Even in the summer season when temperatures are high (road surface temperatures of 60℃ or more), there will be no flow or extrusion.
- Even in the winter season when temperatures are low (road surface temperatures of 5℃ or less), the material will not become brittle, and there will be no cracking or stripping.
- Because it has outstanding adhesion and elasticity, it will not allow foreign objects such as small stones to be mixed in.
- It never loses elasticity, so that it will adjust to expansion and contraction.
- Joints of cement concrete paving of expressways, container yards, and airports that are subject to heavy traffic
- Joints of concrete paving in cold regions subject to severe weather conditions