Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
polymer modified asphalt type II (for use at warm mix)
Super Clean 50 is a premix type medium temperature modified asphalt. Compatible with polymer modified asphalt type II. Since the temperature during mixture production can be lowered by 50 ° C, fuel consumption is reduced and CO2 emissions are reduced.
Superclean 50’s features differ with those of typical polymer modified asphalt type II in the following ways.
- Mixture manufacturing and construction can be performed at temperatures 50°C lower than conventional asphalt, greatly reducing the production of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Mixture can be shipped at a lower temperature, reducing the time for traffic opening.
- When mixtures are manufactured at the same temperature as is used for typical polymer modified asphalt type II, the permissible construction period is extended significantly. As a result, quality can be more easily maintained during construction in cold or remote locations.
Relationship between the tamping temperature and compaction rate
- For reducing CO2 emissions from manufacture when asphalt paving on routes with heavy traffic
- To meet the need to early traffic opening when asphalt paving on routes with heavy traffic
- When asphalt paving on routes with heavy traffic where materials need to be available for extended periods, such as for construction during cold periods or for long travel distances to remote locations