OverviewSEROSEAL is an asphalt-based hot applied joint sealant for concrete joints.
It conforms to the “Hot-applied Injected Joint Material Quality (Low elasticity type)” of the Pavement Design and Construction Guidelines.
- Even in the summer season when temperatures are high, it has outstanding extrusion resistance.
- Even in the winter season when temperatures are low, it will not become brittle, and will maintain elasticity.
- Has outstanding adhesive ability, so that it will stick firmly to the joint walls.
- Always maintains elasticity so that it will conform to the expansion and contraction of the concrete slabs and exhibit a high resistance to stripping.
- Joints of cement concrete paving
- Joints of other concrete structures such as dams and bridges