Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
TOUGHPHALT SUPER V
TOUGHPHALT SUPER V is polymer modified asphalt type H-F that is used for porous asphalt paving (high function paving) in cold and snowy areas.
Due to its outstanding low temperature properties and conditions, a high resistance is realized regarding damage characteristic to cold regions including the scattering of aggregate due to the impact of tire chains.
TOUGHPHALT SUPER V has the following characteristics when compared with polymer modified asphalt type H.
- The mixture low temperature Cantabro loss rate is small at around half the rate of type H, and it has an outstanding aggregate scattering resistance.
- The flexibility to conform to deformation is high, so that it will have an outstanding resistance to cracking.
- Has a high softening point of 80℃ or greater, so that it has an outstanding plastic deformation resistance.
Specimeus after Low temperature cantabro test
Left:polymer modified asphalt typeH
Light:TOUGHPHALT SUPER V
- Porous asphalt paving in cold and snowy areas