Mixtures for Pavement
Search by Product
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Modified Asphalts
- Landscape Materials
- Cement Concrete Materials
- Crack Repairing Materials
- Mixtures for Pavement
- Pavement Supplementary Materials
ROMENPATCH TOUGH is a cold applied asphalt emulsion mixture which has outstanding flow resistance and wear resistance for the purpose of repairing bumps and fixing potholes in paving.
The small-amount package is ideal for small-scale repairs.
Two types are available, consisting of a fine graded type and a medium graded type.
- Has outstanding flow resistance and wear resistance.
- Zero run-off construction will be possible.
- Hardening is fast, so that opening to the traffic can be carried out in a short period.
- Because implementation does not use machinery, work will be easy.
- Adhesion is favorable both for asphalt paving and concrete paving.
The following applications are possible for roads subject to heavy traffic and for expressways:
- Repair of bumps at implementation joints
- Repair of bumps around manholes
- Repair of bumps at expansion and contraction joints of bridge surface paving
- Patching of potholes
- Small-scale road surface repairs